You’re invited to attend the Angus Sire Benchmarking (ASBP) and Cohort 6 steer viewing on Thursday the 30th of November, at the Tullimba Research Feedlot, Torryburn NSW from 2.30 – 4.30pm.
Why Come and look?
1. Learn about the latest Angus R&D.
2. Hear from Dr Linda Cafe (NSW DPI) on the Retail Beef Yield project.
3. Inspect approximately 300 ASBP Cohort 6 steers identified to their Angus sire.
4. See the Tullimba GrowSafe feed intake facilities in action.
5. View 3D camera technology that assesses muscle score and rump fat on the live steer.
Who is invited?
The day is open to ALL beef producers and industry representatives.
What is the ASBP?
The Angus Sire Benchmarking Program (ASBP) is a major R&D initiative of Angus Australia with support from MLA and industry partners such as Vetoquinol, Rangers Valley Feedlot and John Dee Abattoir. The objectives of the ASBP are:
To help with catering, PLEASE RSVP by 22nd November
Contact Amanda Wolfe on (02) 6773 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.angusaustralia.com.au.