In order to enrol in the TransTasman Angus Cattle Evaluation (TACE), please complete the “Angus BREEDPLAN Enrolment Form” and return to the Angus Australia office.
To download the enrolment form CLICK HERE
The Angus BREEDPLAN Getting Started Guide provides Angus Australia members with introductory information needed to begin performance recording with TACE by answering the following questions:
• What is the TransTasman Angus Cattle Evaluation (TACE)?
• What is an EBV?
• What are the prerequisites for joining TACE?
• How do I join TACE?
• What can you expect from your BREEDPLAN membership?
• What costs are involved in TACE?
• How do I begin performance recording with TACE?
• What TACE EBVs are available?
• What performance information do I need to record on my animals?
• What equipment is needed?
• How do I submit my performance to TACE?
• How will I receive my TACE results?
• When will I receive my TACE results?
• What is the minimum recommended herd size?
• How can I make my performance data more effective?
To view a copy of the Angus BREEDPLAN Getting Started Guide click here