In order to enrol in Angus BREEDPLAN, please complete the “Angus BREEDPLAN Enrolment Form” and return to the Angus Australia office.
To download the enrolment form CLICK HERE
The Angus BREEDPLAN Getting Started Guide provides Angus Australia members with introductory information needed to begin performance recording with BREEDPLAN by answering the following questions:
• What is BREEDPLAN?
• What is an EBV?
• What are the prerequisites for joining BREEDPLAN?
• How do I join BREEDPLAN?
• What can you expect from your BREEDPLAN membership?
• What costs are involved in BREEDPLAN?
• How do I begin performance recording with BREEDPLAN?
• What BREEDPLAN EBVs are available?
• What performance information do I need to record on my animals?
• What equipment is needed?
• How do I submit my performance to BREEDPLAN?
• How will I receive my BREEDPLAN results?
• When will I receive my BREEDPLAN results?
• What is the minimum recommended herd size?
• How can I make my performance data more effective?
To view a copy of the Angus BREEDPLAN Getting Started Guide click here