In order to enrol in the TransTasman Angus Cattle Evaluation (TACE), please nominate the Genetic Evaluation Service when completing the “Membership Application” and return to the Angus Australia office.
To download the Membership application form CLICK HERE
The Angus TACE Getting Started Guide provides Angus Australia members with introductory information needed to begin performance recording with TACE by answering the following questions:
• What is the TransTasman Angus Cattle Evaluation (TACE)?
• What is an EBV?
• What are the prerequisites for joining TACE?
• How do I join TACE?
• What can you expect from the Genetic Evaluation Service?
• What costs are involved in TACE?
• How do I begin performance recording with TACE?
• What TACE EBVs are available?
• What performance information do I need to record on my animals?
• What equipment is needed?
• How do I submit my performance to TACE?
• How will I receive my TACE results?
• When will I receive my TACE results?
• What is the minimum recommended herd size?
• How can I make my performance data more effective?
To view a copy of the Angus TACE Getting Started Guide CLICK HERE