Angus Australia wishes to advise that the January 2017 Angus TACE analysis has been completed and updated EBVs are now available.
With relation to the recent analysis, please note the following:
1. ASBP Outliers: Any performance data from the Angus Sire Benchmarking Program that was previously excluded from the Mid-December analysis as ‘outlier’ records, have now been included in the January 2017 Angus TACE Analysis. The inclusion of this information may have resulted in some changes to EBVs, particularly to Carcase EBVs for cohort 4 sires and Calving Ease EBVs for cohort 6 sires.
2. The following reports from the January 2017 analysis are available to download from the “Files to Download” section of the Member Login area on the Angus Australia website. If you do not have access to the Member Login area or have forgotten your password please contact Angus Australia.
• Individual TACE Herd Report *
• Outlier Report (where applicable)
• Completeness of Performance Report *
• File of updated EBVs for upload into compatible software programs **
* Reports only generated for herds that have new post-birth data included since the last analysis.
** Files only generated for herds recorded with AA as using a compatible software program.
ACCESS FILE TO DOWNLOAD AREA
Please note the upcoming TACE submission deadlines:
Please contact Angus Australia if you have any questions regarding these submission deadlines.