Angus Australia wishes to advise that the Mid-November 2016 Angus BREEDPLAN analysis has been completed and updated EBVs are now available.
Now that the Mid-November 2016 analysis has been completed, the following reports are available to download from the “Files to Download” section of the Member Login area on the Angus Australia website. If you do not have access to the Member Login area or have forgotten your password please contact Angus Australia.
• Individual BREEDPLAN Herd Report *
• Outlier Report (where applicable)
• Completeness of Performance Report *
• File of updated EBVs for upload into compatible software programs **
* Reports only generated for herds that have new post-birth data included since the last analysis.
** Files only generated for herds recorded with AA as using a compatible software program.
Please note, the BREEDPLAN submission deadline for the December 2016 Angus BREEDPLAN analysis is the 13th of November 2016, with results expected on December 1st, 2016. This will be followed by the Mid-December 2016 Angus BREEDPLAN submission deadline of the 25th of November 2016 with results expected on December 12th, 2016. A friendly reminder all performance data submissions and Angus BREEDPLAN enquiries should be directed to the Angus Australia office, rather than ABRI.