- This event has passed.
“Beyond the Beef” 2023 Angus National Conference
May 18 - May 19
You are invited to get ‘Beyond the Beef’ in 2023 with the Angus National Conference being held in Tamworth NSW, May 18th and 19th at The Event Centre West Tamworth League Club NSW.
The 2023 program for the National Conference will cover a wide range of topics designed to bring the #AngusFamily back together and encourage producers and industry professionals to delve ‘Beyond the Beef’ to ensure they are future proofing their production systems and remain at the forefront of the beef industry.
Some of our speakers include:
- Jason Strong, Meat & Livestock Australia – ‘The big picture: how are Australian beef producers positioned to feed the world?’
- Matt Toll, FMG – ‘Beefing up our future: how domestic and international consumers are driving demand’
- Sam Clark, University of New England – ‘The power of efficient beef production: Breeding for low methane emissions’
- Hamish Webb, Precision Pastures – ‘Be the solution: how to make carbon work for you’
- Bonnie Cox, Chris Mectalfe, Damien Thomson & Brianna Maslen – ‘Investing in the next generation: How focusing on people will shape the future of the beef industry’
- Dr Bruno Sanches, Vytelle – ‘Maximising your herds potential: Unlocking technology benefits’
- Chris Metcalfe, Frank Archer, Ross Thompson, Noeleen Branson, Forbes Cameron & Heath Tiller – ‘Breed versatility positioning: Why do Angus work for you?’
- Christian Duff, Angus Australia – ‘Enhancing beef production through precision genetics: Why a robust Genetic Evaluation is key’
- NH Foods Australia – ‘How Australian beef producers help deliver the joy of eating’
- Dean Eastwood, CC Seymour South Killanoola – ‘How a modern farming enterprise operates’
- Jake Phillips, Angus Australia – ‘The evolution of Angus’