Angus Youth and GenAngus Future Leaders Program partner, farm insurer, Achmea Australia, are pleased to announce that ten people have been selected to take part in the 2021 GenAngus Future Leaders Program.
Amber Clarke, Angus Pilmore, Chris Metcalf, Dayna Grey, Edwina Hall, Jamie Pepper, Jasmine Green, Liam Mowbray, Rebecca George and Tim Finger have all been selected to take part in the 2021 program, which is designed to aid them in increasing their knowledge and confidence to launch a new or existing beef enterprise.
The program, which was originally to take place in person in Adelaide, SA will take place via online webinars November 2-4, 2021.
The 2020 program is as follows:
- Mindset & Resilience Training – 21 Whispers – Pete Clark
- Business Branding – Angus Australia – Diana Wood
- Wright Social – Indepth look at social media use in business – The Livestock Collective – Heidi Wright
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality – A Segway to future marketing and selling? – Think Digital – Kat Bidstrip and Tim Gentle
- Insurance and Risk Mitigation – Achmea Australia – Richard Officer
- Finance Fundamentals for young farmers – Rabobank – Francis English
- World Protein Update, Top five market impacts – Simon Quilty
- A Breeding Program by design – Angus Australia – Matt Reynolds
- Agricultural Communications – The Livestock Collective – Deanna Lush
- Secrets to Success in business – Auctions Plus – Angus Street
We are pleased to also confirm successful applicants from the cancelled 2020 GenAngus Future Leaders Program will also be awarded their position during the 2021 event. Katie Fisher, Rebecca Rundell, Samuel Finlayson, Lachlan Woods, Hugh McKay, Ellenor Nixon, Brenton Sessions, Alkira Riley, Damien Thomson and Brodie Collins.