Angus Australia, in association with Zoetis and Neogen, have reviewed the services being offered to members.
Within that review, there have been some changes to pricing, and the introduction of some new standalone tests. More information of these new tests will be made available in the coming weeks.
The increases that have been made are for the following tests;
- Price increase for Neogen Angus HeiferSELECT
- $38.77 ex GST
- $42.65 inc GST (from $40.45)
- Price increase for Neogen Base Panel
- $28.45 ex GST
- $31.30 inc GST (from $30.25)
- Price increase for all of Neogens’ 11 standalone genetic conditions and genetic traits
- $24.27 ex GST
- $26.70 inc GST (from $25.85)
These tests are;
- Arthrogryposis multiplex (AM)
- Contractual arachnodactyly (CA)
- Developmental duplications (DD)
- Dwarfism (DW)
- Horns (HH)
- Alpha-mannosidosis (MA)
- Neuropathic hydrocephalus (NH)
- Oculocutaneous hypopigmentation (OH)
- Oesteopetrosis (OS)
- Red gene / Coat Colour (RG)
- Myostatin (6 variants)
Please note, that there are no other price increases to any other tests and services offered.
An updated DNA Services Fee Schedule will be made available to members in the coming days.
For further information, please contact staff at Angus Australia on (02) 6773 4600. Information is also available by contacting staff at Zoetis on 1300 768 400, or Neogen on (07) 3736 2134.