Angus Australia invites all Angus seedstock and commercial breeders to an online event showcasing the latest research and development relating to Angus genetics.
The Angus CONNECT Research and Development Update Autumn 2021 will feature a dynamic series of presentations will be delivered during the event, covering topics such as;
- Genomic testing options for commercial breeders
- A breeder’s perspective on Angus HeiferSELECT
- Managing and Selecting Bulls for use in Northern Australia
- Understanding Angus Australia’s RBVs
- Mature cow size and efficiency
The event will include guest speakers, providing both an Australian and International perspective on the some of the topics, delivered as part of this event.
The free event will be streamed from the Angus Australia YouTube channel from 7pm AEST on the 25th of May 2021.
Why not participant in the online discussion session, hosted via ZOOM, on the 26th of May 2021 at 12:30pm. Register using the link below. For further information contact Angus Australia’s Breed Development Officer, Matt Reynolds on 02 6773 4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.