Angus Australia invites applications for the role of Internal Accountant. This is a fantastic development opportunity for a generalist accountant to work with a small team of dedicated staff in providing financial and management services to the organisation.
- 3-4 years post-graduation, CA or CPA qualified (or progression towards);
- Strong attention to detail, ability to develop and maintain a QA system for financial processing and information management;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team;
- Able to ensure financial services provided are efficient and effective with minimal impact to members;
- Demonstrated experience in management of assets and investments;
- Excellent self-management and efficiency with deadlines;
- Commitment to the core values, vision and mission of the organisation.
To download full position description, CLICK HERE
Angus Australia provides a supportive team culture and work environment. A competitive salary is offered, dependent on knowledge, skills & experience.
Please send your CV and Cover letter addressing ‘About You’ to Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST address the criteria to be considered.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 6th April or when a suitable applicant is found.
For further information contact:
Kathryn Duddy (Human Resources Manager)
0447 332 202 or email email@example.com