Angus Australia is seeking expressions of interest from members who may wish to be involved in the Angus Youth Consultative Committee.
The consultative committee provides a mechanism to obtain structured feedback of ideas and suggestions from members and assist the Angus Australia Board of Directors and management in developing strategies and policies that ensure Angus Australia’s Youth program meets the current and future requirements of members.
The purpose of the Angus Youth Consultative Committee is to:
- Provide a forum for consultation between Angus Australia members, and the Angus Australia Board of Directors and Extension Manager
- Communicate and represent the interests of Angus Youth members within Angus Australia and the broader beef industry.
- Provide ideas for youth focused educational and extension activities for consideration within the Angus Australia Marketing, Communications & Youth Operational Plan
- Provide opportunities for Angus Youth members to develop their leadership qualities and skills
- Applications for Expressions of Interest CLOSE FRIDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2023
For further information contact: