Angus Australia invites applications for the position of Accounts Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dedicated and experienced accounts team led by an experienced accountant with a passion for agriculture and a great rapport across the Angus community.
- Values aligning with the Angus Australia culture
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and not be afraid to speak up.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Positive, self-motivated and a high follow through approach
- Take on responsibilities, forward planner, task orientated and skilled at prioritizing.
- Willingness to grow and learn [training and mentoring can be provided].
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable and or Accounts Payable role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience working with an Agriculturally based organization or have a keen interest in Agriculture.
- Completed or looking to complete a tertiary education in the field of business and finance administration.
A competitive salary is offered, with a supportive team culture and work environment. We also encourage
ongoing professional development so that you continue to grow your skills as the role develops.
For further information contact:
Elliott Connors (Management Accountant)
M:0427 773 062
Kathryn Duddy (Human Resources Manager)
M: 0447 332 202
To download full position description, CLICK HERE
Please send your CV and Cover letter addressing ‘About You’ to Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST address the criteria to be considered.
Applications close 5pm Friday 27th October 2023 or when a suitable applicant is found.