Angus Australia is seeking a Marketing Officer – Graphic Design. This position would suit either a graduate or someone that has almost completed their study, but is in the position to work full time.
Location: Flexible arrangements as determined with the Marketing & Communications Manager, with occasional travel throughout Australia as required.
Role: This position is responsible for the graphic design work for the purposes of enhancing and promoting the value of Angus, the provision of sale catalogue and other services associated with the promotion of member sales and provision of support for the administration of the Angus Foundation and Angus Youth Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries program.
We require someone with relevant qualifications and experience in the following areas:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent
- Experience with graphic design software, ideally including Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, Photoshop and other programs in the Adobe Design suite
- Experience with website maintenance
- Experience with electronic newsletter production
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines
- Well-developed computer skills
- Interest and experience in the beef industry
Please forward your application addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications that do not address the selection criteria, will not be considered.
Applications close: January 4, 2022.
To download the position description CLICK HERE.