Angus Australia invites applications for the position of Member Services Officer. Join a vibrant and dedicated team in delivering services to a large and diverse membership. The Member Services team work with Angus Australia members daily to provide support and enable them to conduct all transactions with Angus Australia in a streamlined and efficient manner.
- Values that align with those of Angus Australia;
- Proficient data entry skills and attention to detail;
- Strong customer service and communication skillset;
- Demonstrated competency with time, organisational and task management skills;
- Well-developed computer skills and experience with major and customized software programs including databases, Microsoft products, email clients and web browsers;
- A willingness to undertake training for personal and professional development;
- A strong degree of personal integrity;
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook and a strong work ethic.
A competitive salary is offered, with a supportive team culture and work environment. We also encourage ongoing professional development so you can continue to grow your skills as the role develops.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please forward your application including a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note applications MUST address the selection criteria to be considered.
For further information and a full Position Description, contact:
Adam Allingham (Member Services Manager)
T: 02 6773 4602 E: email@example.com
Kathryn Duddy (Human Resources Manager)
M: 0447 332 202 E: firstname.lastname@example.org