Are you an Angus Australia member aged 18-30 with a passion for developing your knowledge in the beef industry?
Apply for the Angus Foundation Beef Australia Scholarship now!
The Angus Australia Foundation will be awarding 3 scholarships to Angus Australia members, with the opportunity to attend the 2021 Beef Australia.
Beef Australia is held every three years in Rockhampton, Queensland and is a world class event that showcases more than 4,000 cattle along with hosting numerous seminars, property tours and conferences.
Members aged between 18 and 30 with a commitment to the Australian beef industry and the Angus breed are encouraged to apply.
The aim of this scholarship is to:
- Increase the recipient’s knowledge of the beef industry
- Expose the recipient to different agricultural production systems
- Develop the recipient’s personal skills
- Strengthen relationships between the World’s beef industries
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 30 years of age (age at 1st January)
- Applicants must be members of Angus Youth/ Angus Australia (membership forms may be completed with application)
- Demonstrated commitment to the beef industry and the Angus breed
- Demonstrated potential to benefit from attending Beef Australia
- Demonstrated inability to attend Beef Australia without the assistance of a scholarship
Applications for the scholarship close March 10, 2021.
For further information regarding the Angus Foundation Beef Australia Scholarships please contact Diana Wood, Marketing and Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.