Angus Australia has the opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent person to join our Member Services Team.
Role: Member Services works with Angus Australia members daily to enable them to conduct all transactions with Angus Australia in a manner which is as streamlined and efficient as possible.
To download the full position description, CLICK HERE
- Animal Science / livestock Industry related experience and / or qualifications.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and within a set time frame.
- Strong customer service and communication skillset.
- Competent in time, organisational and task management skills.
- Well-developed computer skills and experience with major and customized software programs including databases, Microsoft products, email clients and web browsers.
- Willingness to undertake training for personal and professional development.
- A strong degree of personal integrity.
- A personality which displays a positive and enthusiastic outlook and a strong work ethic.
Angus Australia provides a supportive work environment and a competitive salary dependent on knowledge, skills & experience.
Applications MUST address the above selection criteria and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm Friday April 29 or when a suitable applicant is found.
For further information contact Bernard Beatty (Member Services Manager) 02 6773 4646 email Bernard.Beatty@angusaustralia.com.au or Kathryn Duddy (Human Resources Manager) 0447 332 202 or email email@example.com