There are 3 main types of Angus cattle sale catalogues which are:
- Direct Mail – a hard copy produced by the breeder or sale manager
- Angus Sale Select – An online listing through the Angus Australia Website
- Third Party Online Listing – A listing through a 3rd party sale platform
Information presented in sale catalogues for you to review with your client will include:
- The Animals registration details
- The Animals pedigree
- Parent Verification status
- Suffixes of SV indicated the animal is Angus Sire assured
- Suffixes of PV indicated the animal is Angus Parentage Assured
- Genetic condition status for the four standard reportable conditions as a minimum
- TransTasman Angus Cattle Evaluation EBVs and Selection Indexes
- The traits that have been included in the genetic analysis
Angus Australia acknowledges the funds provided by the Australian Government through the Meat & Livestock Australia Donor Company (MDC).
This resource was created as a result of a collaboration between Angus Australia and Meat & Livestock Australia Donor Company (MDC) (Project P.PSH.1063).